Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!!

Aidan and I had a great Mother's Day together. I can't explain how much becoming a mother has changed my life. Everytime I look into his little eyes and see his smile, it absolutely melts my heart!
Here I am with my Mom and sisters. We all spent the day together which was great!!
Aidan had a fun day with his cousins. He is quite the talker!!
We all went for a walk to the park. Aidan enjoyed watching his cousins play from his stroller. He loves to be outside more than anything!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww...love that one of you and Aidan! I told you being a Mommy would change you forever. Its one of those things you have to experience to believe ;)

Jody Lynn said...

So sweet! I'm so glad that you enjoy being a mommy! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!! :)

Courtney said...

you are a great mom indeed...and it is touching to see you with aidan as well. you are doing a good job :)

Sarah said...

Happy Mother's Day! I found your blog through Jenny's and then your sister's. How funny that we both had boys only a few weeks apart. Are you staying home with Aidan? He is such a beautiful baby. Congratulations! I know we haven't talked in ages, so I hope you're all doing well and are happy and healthy. Being a mother is truly the best, don't you agree?
Aaron's blog is aaronleegordy.blogspot.com if you have any interest. Take care, Sarah